[Geysers] one more thing: Silver Globe

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Feb 18 16:36:42 PST 2006

In a message dated 2/18/2006 4:26:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mabdepot at msn.com writes:

I think  the arch was referred to as "Zygomatic Arch" by GL HEnderson, a name
that  has always stuck with me.  Lee can correct me if we are talking about a

different sinter arch... whatever, it is too bad it collapsed, in my
opinion. Those kinds of structures are neat.

There's been off-list discussion on this (and more regarding the Silver
Globe-Avoca area) between me, Lee and Carolyn, and having seen a map I did,
Carolyn says that the arch that collapsed was that over my BBG-3 and NOT the
Zygomatic Arch at what turns out to be properly and fully called Silver Globe
Geyser. (And officially named Silver Globe [period] is what I've been calling
"Silver Globe Pool Geyser". I think.)

Scott