[Geysers] one more thing

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Feb 16 17:56:37 PST 2006

In a message dated 2/16/2006 5:39:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
caroloren98 at hotmail.com writes:

the part  of Avoca by the boardwalk turn was nearly
empty; there was maybe ten  inches of visible water.

Carolyn:

By this are you referring to the spring in the large, round crater next to
(south of) Avoca, so between Avoca and the boardwalk corner? If so, then that
is  the (real) Silver Globe Spring (and check me, but I think "Spring" is _not_
part  of the official name!). And if this is the case... then very
interesting.