[Geysers] The Winning Sput Date?

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Feb 10 19:29:16 PST 2006

In a message dated 2/10/2006 4:52:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gosastore at qnet.com writes:

As previously suggested, please do so via  USPS.com.

Udo--

Did you get the same complaint for that I got -- two parts, part 2 having
nothing to do with the complaint but still having to be filled out? Mor stoopud
stuf.

TSB

P.S. This about as bad as the Palm Springs Art Museum. Used to be called  the
Palm Springs Desert Museum, and they actually had a little (not much)
natural history stuff. But that's gone. This must be the largest population area  --
350,000 fulltime and over 500,000 parttime residents -- in the USA that now
is without a decent science/natural history/cultural museum. Anyhow, we went
over there today because of an art exhibition that was advertised in the local
 newspaper and other places. So we go. Some visible, but the important part,
and  all but one of the friends, in a room where ("Oh, sorry, but the Board of
 Directors is meeting there all day." $23 and we can't see what was
advertised.  Oh, yes, a rather nasty letter is on the way. U bet.