[Geysers] December SPUT responses

Kevin & Sherri Leany ksleany at cox.net
Sun Feb 5 07:37:12 PST 2006

If you want to file a formal complaint, go to the postal service website www.usps.com , look at the bottom and click on the "Contact Us" link.  When the screen comes up go to the "email Us" tab.  You can send the complaint there.  I suspect a large amount of complaints will create more attention, but by postal rules,all complaints must be answered.

Kevin