[Geysers] Obituary

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Dec 13 20:43:33 PST 2006

In a message dated 12/13/2006 6:33:25 PM Mountain Standard Time,  lsteph
ens2006 at hotmail.com writes:

For  those of you who know my daughter Erin, please keep her and my two
grandchildren in your prayers.  Jeff, my son-in-law, Erin's husband,  and
Cassidy and Connor's father died last night.  He apparently  suffered a
massive heart attack although he was only 36 years old and had  no history of
heart problems.  I'm currently in Seattle at Kirk's  house.  Kirk's flying
over to Bozeman/Belgrade tomorrow.  I'll  try to drive, hoping that none of
the passes require chains, stopping at  home along the way to make
arrangements so that I can spend the next three  weeks with Erin and the
children.

Dear God. All our prayers are with Lynn and her family. I can say no  more.