[Geysers] Colour changes and colour effects in thermal features

Janet Chapple jochapple at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 13 19:37:44 PST 2006

How nice to be reminded of the New Zealand thermal area I loved most
when there in 2003. Inferno was very steamy when I was there. Frying
Pan and the whole area were beautiful. I put some pictures and a little
information on my Web site at:
http://www.yellowstonetreasures.com/rotorua.htm

I would be interested to know whether your experiment with red dye
*did* show a connection between the two lakes.

Janet Chapple
-------