[Geysers] Grotto discharge--Question about data availablity (Stephens)

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 30 18:03:13 PDT 2006

Allan Moose wrote:

>Now, I have a question: Is the data available to do a linear regression
>on the length of Grotto marathons and the time from Grotto's shut down
>to the recovery hot period?

Ralph Taylor has posted the electronic files for Grotto, which include
durations, on the GOSA website.  Information on the recovery hot periods
would probably have to be extracted from the OFVC electronic logbooks.  Not
all recovery hot periods will have been witnessed, and the hot periods are
not identified as "recovery hot periods"--you would have to look for the
"long duration" hot periods.  The 2006 electronic OFVC logbook should be
updated through July 31 on the GOSA webpage and I should have the electronic
OFVC logbook updated through August 31 by September 3 or so.

Lynn Stephens