[Geysers] Geyser report August 29

Paul Strasser upperbasin at comcast.net
Wed Aug 30 14:36:55 PDT 2006

FYI, Grand's water column IS visible, on the very far left of the new webcam
screen.  This is a portion of the webcam shot at 1529 today - when I first
opened the webcam window the water column was clearly visible but it updated
before I had the wits to print screen.  (I called the VC to verify).  Only
one burst, it looked like.  Heh.

I also notice something with the new temp reading - it was like 86 degrees
around 1030 AM, so wherever the sensor is it gets bombarded in the morning
(and a lot of folks will scratch their heads at the true barometric
pressure, not corrected for sea level).  Nevertheless, very cool.

Paul Strasser