[Geysers] Geyser report August 26

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Aug 26 15:46:57 PDT 2006

Really not much to report here. For example, Grand had a --1Q eruption at
1143 -- the overnight was apparently never called out, so no idea as to the
interval. I got one Plume interval of 62 minutes preceeded by a triple interval
(I hope triple, anyhow) of 201 minutes. Castle had a normal major at 0924 (and
 two hours later on the radio it was called as a minor in eruption ! ) I saw
Pyramid i.e. for the first time in 2006. Tilt's Baby erupted at 1157.
Unfortunately, it lasted not more than 30 seconds and splashed not higher than 1
foot above ground level. Etc.

Grotto started at around 0600. A hot period that was in progress at 0733  was
really weak; about 1 1/2 hours later (I didn't even record the time) there
was a sort of double bathtub in Mastiff -- water rose, water dropped, water
rose  and Feather drooled a teensy bit, and water dropped. And then Bijou was all
but  dead by 1030 as Grotto progressed in some sort of long eruption.

T. Scott Bryan

I heard today that somebody has been posting things of historical nature
(some of them apparently quite wrong) to a Yahoo chat page, signing them with "S
Bryan". Let it be known that that person is not me. I have never been on
such a chat page -- never even looked and don't care to do so.

And should anybody have any information about this person, I'd appreciate
hearing.