[Geysers] Webcam Agonistes

Steven Krause s_krause at mtco.com
Fri Aug 25 09:18:26 PDT 2006

As a long time lurker on this list, I tend to agree with this.

And, quite honestly, I think it's a valuble contribution of the experts on
this list to help provide increased accuracy in identification of what is
seen on the web cam. That information is useful to a larger number of
people than are on this list, and using the list membership to help
identify that and put that information in many hands will increase
enjoyment in areas NOT on this list.

I really have no problems with the volume of traffic here, and I'm on very
slow dialup.

Steve Krause