[Geysers] Giant, Aug. 19 DETAILS

barger barger at tritel.net
Tue Aug 22 22:04:47 PDT 2006

Tara,
     I loved the write up.  It felt like I was watching Giant all over
again.
     I will remember for a long time the effort it took to get cold fingers
back into gloves, the shock at finding both ice and slush on the boardwalk,
and my ice encrusted bike that I walked back to the Lower Hams bike rack.
     Go Giant!  (although I hope the next eruption is in the daytime for
more to see)
                                         Kitt Barger