[Geysers] Introduction and location question

Ralph Taylor ralpht at iglou.com
Sat Aug 19 22:27:39 PDT 2006

I'll give it a try:

A - Little Cub
B - Lion
C - Goggles Spring or North Goggle Geyser
D - Either Pendant Spring or the feature about 100 ft. north of Pendant
Spring back in a clearing in the woods
E - Ear Spring
F - Dragon Spring (the blue hot spring in the middle of the boardwalk loop)
G - Sponge Geyser
H - Giantess
I - ???
J - Arrowhead Spring
K - Depression Geyser
L - Beehive
M - Beehive's Indicator
N - Old Faithful
O - Bronze or Silver Spring (I suspect Silver Spring)
P - Solitary Geyser

Ralph Taylor

  _____