[Geysers] New webcam

Donnie Grisso dlgrisso at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 13:39:28 PDT 2006

I just watched my first Beehive eruption on the new webcam and it was FANTASTIC!!! It erupted at approximately 14:07 on 8/18. I had been watching what looked like some steam for a few minutes and with all the people there I was pretty sure the indicator was going ( which it was ). If you haven't checked out the new webcam, you need to do; being able to see OF and so much of geyser hill is impressive.

  Donnie Grisso