[Geysers] Moved Old Faithful WebCam Up and Running

srlb at eskimo.com srlb at eskimo.com
Thu Aug 17 17:29:50 PDT 2006

http://www.nps.gov/yell/oldfaithfulcam.htm

I like the new location. It would have been nice if it could have been
pointed so it also took in Grand and Giant, but we can't have everything.

I suggest everyone write their congressional representatives suggesting
that NPS funding be sufficently reduced to prevent completion of the new
VC and thus the return of the webcam to its old location.

And to those political correctness folks who object to "VC", be aware I
also like the historically correct name Chinaman Spring. Although in the
late 80s / early 90s, when the NPS was soliciting alternative names, I did
suggest Chink Pool :>).

Bob