[Geysers] Norris The Gap

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Aug 13 19:59:27 PDT 2006

In a message dated 8/13/2006 5:49:11 PM Mountain Standard Time,
s at weststartv.com writes:

I would  like to see the pics please.  I am the one that named "Elk Geyser"
and  know the location.  There are also three "mud pools" in that area that
have been seen in eruption.  Thanks in  advance.

Smokey

Jerry George wrote:
My wife and I were out on one hundred spring plain on Friday at  noon. There
was a continuous, muddy eruption in the stream just north of  cinder pool. I
had been there on Tuesday and seen no eruption. We do have  pictures.

Let it be known that the geysers I saw yesterday were several hundred
_YARDS_ southwest of Cinder Pool...