[Geysers] Any word on Splendid?

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Aug 4 18:01:40 PDT 2006

In a message dated 8/4/2006 6:49:22 PM Mountain Standard Time,
ljmedley at teleport.com writes:

Don't  remember seeing anything about Splendid in the numerous reports being
posted.  Has it been active at all this summer?  We're getting  excited about
our first trip in two years (arriving August 29), and have yet  to see it in
eruption.

Sorry, Splendid has not erupted since 1997 and it shows absolutely not  signs
of intending to do so. General feeling is that until Daisy shortens its
intervals substantially, we can forget about Splendid.