[Geysers] River Group

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Aug 3 05:56:01 PDT 2006

In a message dated 8/3/2006 2:48:49 AM Mountain Standard Time,
jacross at lamar.colostate.edu writes:

The  features, in order starting at Fortress Geyser and moving downstream,
are:
1) Fortress Geyser, 2) Armored Spring, 3) Unnamed blue pool, 4) Brain
Geyser,
5) Three by Five Pool (dark in color, and perhaps this is Scott's  "Dark
Pool").

No, 'my' "Dark Pool" is Jeff's #3. Note that I did not come up with the
name, but I don't remember who did so. And note that I place the name in  quotes.

Scott