[Geysers] Two pictures

Stephen J. Eide seide1 at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 3 01:37:55 PDT 2006

Greetings and Salutations

I just got back from the park and am tired so I'll review my notes and
post more later.  However, I do have a picutre of Logbridge to share and
a very nice Penta steam phase eruption.  The Penta steam phase was more
powerful than the picture implies with quite a loud roar but as you can
see the main vent was strong steam while the minor vents had water up to
6 feet high, resulting in significant run off under the boardwalk.  Mary
Beth replaced the marker after the eruption as this steam phase washed
the marker, but I noted the next afternoon (7-31-06) the marker was gone
again.  Anyway, here are the pictures, more later.

Stephen J. Eide