[Geysers] Trip delayed

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 10:40:28 PDT 2006

In a message dated 4/24/2006 5:18:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
billwarnock at wyellowstone.com writes:

Sorry about that!  Let me know revised ETA

Bill (missed Giant yesterday due to wedding in North Fork,  ID)

I missed Giant, too -- but at least on that one, I would have anyway.
Meanwhile... at this point we don't really know why this problem came up (almost
complete urinary blockage), but it likely was due to swelling of my prostate, in
 turn due to the radiation. This usually doesn't happen this long (3 1/2
weeks)  after the implant procedure, but the doctors had taken me off of the
anti-inflammatory medicine only three days before the first signs of a  problem.

Well, so though highly tentative right now -- I see the doctor tomorrow
morning, will have the catheter taken out and will probably get an ultrasound
look at the plumbing. Then maybe a different or renewed medicine. And with any
luck, on the road next week.

Wotta deal.

Scott