[Geysers] copy:YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK - THE WORLD'S WONDERLAND

Bob W. Robwitz at webtv.net
Mon Apr 17 07:08:49 PDT 2006

Thanks for all your replies regarding the two booklets I am giving away.
I will put all names in a container today and my grandson will draw out
the two names who will get the items-and then they will be notified.  I
have five HAYNES GUIDE-YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK in good condition  that
I have decided to also give away.  The copies are
1956-1958-1959-1961-1962.  Let me know if anyone would be
interested-however only one copy per person - Bob Witzke-(a geyser gazer
since 1957,  I missed the big earthquake in 1959 by a week and a half)
Please send to my E-mail address:Robwitz at webtv.net -Hoping many of you
will see an eruption of  Giant this summer and also hope that F&M will
end its dormancy-and that includes Splendid and Morning.  What a season
that would be!!!!!. .