[Geysers] Yellowstone viewmaster reels

V ynp4me at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 20:13:17 PDT 2006

Hi Becky,

I have the same set as you.  Here is a great site
with the explaination of what happened when
they made them numbered sets.

http://www.3dstereo.com/vmhist.html

I have about 12 different reels of Yellowstone.
They are on eBay quite often.  I also have some
Tru-Vue sets!  Always fun to check out!  Many
have Geysers on them!

To give you an idea-

Newer ones
http://www.3dstereo.com/viewmaster/vbp-5273.html

Older ones
http://www.3dstereo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=BUF-126c&Category_Code=
http://www.3dstereo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=REL-128-nd&Category_Code=

I suggest using Google Search and type in
Yellowstone Viewmaster.  You'll find many
on ebay and other websites!

~ Vicky
Santa Clarita, CA