[Geysers] Something IE on Geyser Hill

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Apr 6 15:38:29 PDT 2006

In a message dated 4/5/2006 5:03:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
upperbasin at comcast.net writes:

At 1625 MDT on April  5, something is erupting on Geyser Hill.  I first think
it might be Dome,  but perhaps Giantess?  The steam is not from a point low
on the hill  (Plume, Beehive) and is rather thick and pronounced.  Maybe it’s
Vault….

At 16:36 on April 6, it's still (or again) there. When I queried about a
very similar steam cloud a month or two ago, it turned out to be Dome.