[Geysers] Artist IDs

Paul Strasser upperbasin at comcast.net
Tue Apr 4 20:14:59 PDT 2006

I know even less about one T. Hildebrand, whose wonderful engraving "The
Great Geyser" of Crested Pool with Castle in the background implies that the

pool is something more than 60 feet in diameter.
Scott Bryan
-------
It also implies that something on the trail behind Castle is erupting to
about 30 feet.  Either that or the cone of Castle is like a tephra mound,
where the wind blows the lava erupting from the vent downwind.

I love these sorts of artwork, but not for anything resembling reality.  I'd
love this on my wall.

Paul S.