[Geysers] Geyser statistics updated 25 September 2005

Ralph Taylor ralpht at iglou.com
Mon Sep 26 14:40:01 PDT 2005

I have updated the geyser statistics on the GOSA website with the data from
downloads on Saturday 24 September and some data from earlier in the week.

The link to the data is HYPERLINK
"http://www.geyserstudy.org/electronic_summary_2005.htm"http://www.geyserstu
dy.org/electronic_summary_2005.htm

As always, any comments, questions, or errors noted are welcome.

Sorry for the delay, but technical troubles have plagued me this month!
This will be the last summer update as I leave on Wednesday.  We hope to
maintain a winter data collection schedule again this year, and as I receive
data I will post the summaries.

Ralph