[Geysers] Thud Group question

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Sep 23 19:36:11 PDT 2005

In a message dated 9/23/2005 6:25:47 PM Mountain Standard Time,
jacross at lamar.ColoState.EDU writes:

Scott's  post about Fungoid Spring stimulates me to ask: does anything in
the Thud  Group erupt on a consistent basis?  What are the most  common
performers?  How many geysers were active there this  summer?

The only geyser that is always active (really, always seems correct) is
Kidney Spring. It and this action by Fungoid are the only geysers I saw out  there
this year.

Scott