[Geysers] Geyser report September 13

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 16:57:32 PDT 2005

Though in for quite a while today, I was here 'n' there so this is fairly
short.

Plume had an interval of 66m, so it seems to be holding to the pattern it
showed during its last active phase.

Lion gave an interval from initial to #2 of 89 minutes.

I walked up on Aurum, at 0955. Nice.

Grand at 1229 pleased us with a 3-burst eruption, T3Q.

Giant had a hot period that lasted 9m 25s. Bison blocked the trail, but the
radio reports had rather strong platform vents. From near Beauty Pool, I could
 see surging by Mastiff to probably 3 feet at ta time when platform viewers
couldn't see it, but that was brief. Overall, much better than average  but...

Great Fountain at 1400, OV=83, P=0. Nice but not great -- maybe 120 feet
high.