[Geysers] Electronic logbooks

lynn stephens lstephens.eagle at mail.sisna.com
Fri Oct 28 17:36:04 PDT 2005

The 2004 electronic version of the Old Faithful Visitor Center logbook has been finished since late July or early August.  I had been hoping that we would be able to get those posted on the geyserstudy.org website.  Since I don't know how much longer that is going to take, I am offering to email the file (Excel, tab delimited, about 600K) to people who want the electronic logbook so that they can do analysis of the data.  I would appreciate receiving requests only from those people who have done analyses in the past, have a specific analysis they want to do, or have contributed data to the logbook.  GOSA fully intends to get the logbook posted on the website at some time in the future.  Please send your requests to my direct email (lstephens at eagle.sisna.com), not to the listserv.  (By the way, I haven't unpacked my computer yet since I returned, so it may take me a couple days to find the disk that has the file with all of 2004 on it.)

Lynn Stephens