[Geysers] Riverside's bimodality

lynn stephens lstephens.eagle at mail.sisna.com
Wed Oct 26 15:20:27 PDT 2005

Whenever I have timed durations of Riverside Geyser, the durations were the same regradless of whether the interval leading up to or following the eruption was a "long" or a "short" interval.

As George noted, other observers have also recorded a strong surge at about the "short" interval mark.

Lynn Stephens