[Geysers] molten sulfur hot springs

Smokey mtsmokey at usadig.com
Sun Oct 23 18:10:20 PDT 2005

Yes, I realize the difference.  Cinder Pool vs. Sulphur Dust.  Cinder
being the "ash" from the molten sulphur at depth.  Sorry if my semantics
weren't correct.  And, yes, there are eight features that I know of in
the Greater Gibbon Geyser area that have this characteristic.  Just
takes a little time and observation to find them.

Take Care,

Smokey