[Geysers] molten sulfur hot springs

mtsmokey at usadig.com mtsmokey at usadig.com
Sat Oct 22 02:24:49 PDT 2005

I know of at least eight features in the Greater Gibbon Geyser area that show sulphur ash on the surface at one time or another.  Jeff has seen one, Steve indicated a couple of more.  (Three actually in that vicinity) and Cinder Pool is another one.  There are a couple more that show this "ash".

Take Care,

Smokey