[Geysers] No Norris disturbance?

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 16:13:21 PST 2005

There were two or three times during 2005 when people stated that maybe
something disturbance-like was happening at Norris, but when I followed up  within
a day or two I found everything to be essentially normal. i say
"essentially" because on one of those trips I concluded that maybe (only maybe)  there was
a little bit of increased animation in the general Porkchop-to-Orby  area.

But that aside, unless I missed something -- has 2005 been one of those  rare
years without a significant Norris distrubance?