[Geysers] Pathetic Little Hole

Karen Low yellowstonekaren at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 21:58:57 PST 2005

     "Pathetic Little Hole"/Improbable always had a sinter lined vent
  which leads me to believe that the previous incarnation was the full
  extent of the vent which existed there before.  It looks like the new
  activity is tearing up existing sinter to widen the crater.  Anyway,
  my first impression is that there is no history (even geologic) of this
  sort of activity at this site.

  David Goldberg