[Geysers] Non-geyser query

Craig Messerman cmflyer at bresnan.net
Sun Nov 13 19:21:27 PST 2005

I thought sunlight warmed the tree and melted the snow, but maybe we
covered that.  To bring it back closer to geysers: The tree wells
around Mammoth Mountain, California, on the edge of the Long Valley
Caldera, can be deadly because they fill up with CO2.  Don't get
stuck in one while skiing.
Craig Messerman
cmflyer at bresnan.net