[Geysers] New Avis Commercial

Pat Snyder riozafiro at earthlink.net
Tue May 10 17:34:55 PDT 2005

Thought I caught the end of the supposedly <redone> Avis geyser
commercial on Travel Channel over the weekend. Looks like (though I
didn't catch the beginning) the two fellows are now oohing and aahing
over the geyser's power but not throwing a rock into it. One fellow
appears to be reading about the geyser from a book...now, I wonder what
book it might be??? Couldn't tell for sure.
If anyone else catches the commercial...a more exact report would be
welcome, since I think I missed part of it.
Thanks!
Pat S.