[Geysers] Geyser reports April 30 and May 1

Timothy A. Holmes (W8TAH) w8tah at zoominternet.net
Mon May 2 04:49:09 PDT 2005

Scott:

Just wanted to publicly thank you for all the hard work on Geyser
Education that you do.  I very very much enjoy reading your reports here
on the list, it makes yellowstone seem a little closer than the 2500
miles that it actually is.  As far as your books, I hope to purchase
your new one once it comes out, and I have read and reread my copy of
"The Geysers of Yellowstone" til the pages are literally falling out, I
cant wait for the revised version to come out.

Once again

Thanks Again.

TIM