[Geysers] Season Opening Party

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 19:13:09 PST 2005

(Perhaps you can tell that I am a bit anxious to get "there". Yes.)

I expect to arrive at my place in West Yellowstone on Thursday, April 21,
2005. Opening Day is, of course, April 22, 2005 (at 8:00 am per the WebSite). Oh,
we'll be so busy and all.

But maybe by the next day, probably with people staying out in West
Yellowstone, folks will be ready for a bit of relaxation -- talk -- renewing old
friendships -- whatever.

WHAT: A  B.Y.O.B  PARTY (booze, beer, wine, soda, water, anything)

DATE: SATURDAY, APRIL 23, 2005

TIME: WHATEVER (I'LL BE THERE BY 7:00 PM [oops, I mean 19:00] ) until (oh,
maybe) 23:00 or so

WHERE:   SCOTT BRYAN'S PLACE
                301-A NEZ PERCE AVENUE
                 this is in the Madison Addition -- take Electric Ave north.
Nez Perce is
                on the left just past the community church. My place is the
left-hand unit
                of the duplex right on the Nez Perce - Electric corner.

RSVP: PLEASE do let me know (name, number of people) if you will be there:
                via e-mail : TSBryan at aol.com
                or after I'm up there on April 21 !: (406) 646-7327

T. Scott Bryan (through April 19, 2005)
72-779 Fleetwood Circle
Palm Desert, CA 92260-9389
(760) 346-3998
TSBryan at aol.com

T. Scott Bryan (starting April 21, 2005)
301-A Nez Perce Avenue
P. O. Box 441
West Yellowstone, MT 59758-0441
(406) 646-7327