[Geysers] Avis commercial

Mike Keller KSCOPE_YNP at peoplepc.com
Sat Mar 26 15:21:01 PST 2005

As Ralph Taylor can also attest to, this only reinforces the need for us to
keep cleaning the features.  Over the years Cynthia and I have literally had
visitors walk up to us, ask "What are you doing?" then proceed to throw
money into a feature and ask us to retrieve it!  If only they let us carry a
gun (just kidding!)...

MK