[Geysers] Geyser data summary updated

Ralph Taylor ralpht at iglou.com
Sun Mar 27 05:33:34 PST 2005

>From Ralph Taylor on Sunday 27 March 2005

I have posted the latest geyser statistics on the GOSA website at

http://www.geyserstudy.org/electronic_summary_2004.htm

This summary includes all of the 2004 activity through the end of the year.
I will be posting the statistics for the first two months of 2005 soon.  An
extensive article including many of the graphs of activity will be published
in the Geyser Gazer SPUT soon.

At this time there are 33 features being monitored, 24 of them being
downloaded over the winter and nine with loggers that will be recovered in
the late spring.  Two loggers have gone missing probably because of animal
activity-loggers on Old Faithful and Great Fountain are missing and the
logger on Lion is suffering a failing thermistor.

Ralph Taylor