[Geysers] OK, I've Got Geysers To Guess!

tsbryan at aol.com tsbryan at aol.com
Sat Mar 26 16:42:42 PST 2005

I've had this problem with other folks, too -- it is something inherent in AOL, I guess -- but today I discovered that by opening a MIME document via www.AOL.com instead of through my ordinary sign-on, the mysterious MIME opens fine.

OK, so Pat -- given the other photo you recently sent, I'd bet your simply turned around and shot a picture of "Outpost" and "Sentry", in the Sapphire Group of Biscuit Basin.

Scott Bryan