[Geysers] Where and what is it

Seremarcus at aol.com Seremarcus at aol.com
Fri Mar 25 12:24:17 PST 2005

Hi,
  I receive mail two different ways, one with AOL address and one with my
high speed cable address using outlook express.  I have this problem all the time
with AOL mail. Pics are embedded and can not open them up.  I then send it on
to myself to my outlook express mail and I get the photos.  Just a weird
thing AOL does with some of the pics and sizes.
Elaine

In a message dated 3/25/2005 11:47:04 AM Pacific Standard Time,