[Geysers] Avis commercial

sgryc at comcast.net sgryc at comcast.net
Thu Mar 24 06:19:47 PST 2005

I saw the same commericial that Chase did where a couple of geyser observers nonchalantly throw a rock into an erupting geyser.  I thought the Metamucil commerical was kind of funny, but it seems that among ad writers geysers are seen chiefly as receptacles for whatever people care to toss in.  In the current case, the rock throwing is completely gratuitous and doesn't really make any point about the product or enhance the "story line" of the commercial.  Aggravating.

Steve Gryc