[Geysers] Avis commercial

Beckykr at aol.com Beckykr at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 05:09:29 PST 2005

In a message dated 3/23/2005 8:20:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
crellison at gmail.com writes:

know  many people complained about the implications of having
metamucil poured  into a geyser.. I Just saw an avil commecial that
depected Old Faithful..  However, They threw a rock into it just to
watch it fly into the air. That  I believe is crossing the line.. Has
anyone else seen this commerical.. I  believe I saw it on the history
channel or  A&E..

My husband saw it a day or two ago on ESPN, I think.  Time to  call/write
Avis.

Becky Kraegel
Woodstock, GA