[Geysers] Forgotten Fumarole

Karen Low yellowstonekaren at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 07:00:18 PST 2005

Forgotten Fumarole is at Norris, along the trail from Minute Man to the Museum.  It was erupting as a geyser for two days (the last weekend) in late September, sending dark colored water 35 to 40 feet in the air every 10-12 minutes.  Then, late on the Sunday afternoon it just quit.

Sorry it took so long to answer your question, I was on Spring Break.

Karen Low

PS. Last Sunday, March 13th, Grand had a three burst eruption starting at 947.

Cindy Rose <crose61514 at wyoming.com> wrote:
I am ignorant of many things, and right now I don't know where Forgotten
Fumarole is. Might someone enlighten me? Thanks!

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com