[Geysers] Geyser Report 3-14-05

Mike Keller KSCOPE_YNP at peoplepc.com
Sun Mar 13 21:21:33 PST 2005

A few things:

There was a rumor going around that Giantess was in eruption today but it
was in overflow at 0800 and still in overflow at 1810.  Who knows?

Castle 1410ie H20

Grotto was 1553ie marathon.  Spa was 1905ie

There was an event cycle at F&M with Bottom Vent seen at 1833ie, but F&M did
not erupt.

NPS Ranger Dave Page reported to me on 3/10 while at Midway Geyser Basin he
found Opal Pool 8 feet below overflow and murky.  I went out this afternoon
and it has definitely erupted in the past few days.  The orange
cyanobacteria is dead and the area smells fishy.

MK