[Geysers] Mt. St. Helens Web Cam

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Thu Mar 10 06:21:35 PST 2005

Unless I'm mistaken there are NO GEYSERS at Mount St. Helens.  Isn't
this a GEYSER list?

I was chided and rebuffed for attempting to post something that related
to NPS policies, Yellowstone was even mentioned in it as an important
National Park.  St. Helens isn't and has no relation to the purposes of
this list.  I ask the moderators to PLEASE CEASE these postings.  Post
this stuff elsewhere.

Thanks,
Udo Freund

  _____