[Geysers] Imperial, Lone Star, and other back country phenomena

Karen Webb caros at aros.net
Mon Jun 27 20:50:45 PDT 2005

 From Karen Webb
Have to ask your indulgence once again, and thanks for all the info on
Heart Lake.  Just wanted to see if anyone's been out to Lone Star,
Imperial, or other areas that can be buggy in early July to see if the
bugs are worse than usual (wet spring here in Utah with lots of bugs
often translates to same in Yellowstone).  And is Imperial worth the
trip again this year?  (I think we may rethink Heart Lake and try for
Imperial/Spray/Fairy Falls first to see how that goes.)
    Again, thanks to all for the sage advice about Heart Lake!
Karen