[Geysers] Upper Geyser Basin Photos June 2005

Mike Newcomb mnewcomb at xmission.com
Thu Jun 23 21:55:44 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I've included a link to recent happenings via photos in the Upper Geyser Basin the third week of June, 2005. The photos show the pulse of the area with the temporary Old Faithful Inn closure. I've also included a couple of photos of the weather/action during the lightning strike at Old Faithful that injured 11 people. Additionally, I've included several geysers and some gazers.

Be sure to include the entire line for the link to the photos to work. All photos can be viewed in high resolution by clicking on "View Full Size".

Mike Newcomb
6-23-05

http://community.webshots.com/album/377418972uiPWGb