[Geysers] Geyser Report (Stephens, 6/22/05)

lynn stephens lstephens.eagle at mail.sisna.com
Wed Jun 22 20:35:10 PDT 2005

I arrived for the summer Monday afternoon.  Just a couple items
from Midway and the Lower Geyser Basin--

Midway:  Till geyser--I got a closed interval major to major today of 10 hours 56 minutes.
     Flood Geyser is having minor, intermediate, and major eruptions, so intervals varied from 1 minute to 47 minutes yesterday.

Lower Geyser Basin:  Although I only have four data points, so far overflows have been about 75 to 85 minutes.

Lynn Stephens (6/22/05)