[Geysers] Norris on June 6

Karen Low yellowstonekaren at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 16:45:50 PDT 2005

I was at Norris for a while in the evening on June 14th, and it looked like someone had tried to walk down into Congress Pool.  There were obvious footprints with boot tread going down about six inches below the water level (which was still at a very low level.)

Karen Low

Tara Cross <fanandmortar at hotmail.com> wrote:

MA and all,

It happened before May 29; when we looked at Congress Pool that day, it was
down and your description of concrete sounds like what we saw.

- Tara Cross
fanandmortar at hotmail.com