[Geysers] motels in West Yellowstone

sheri email.sheri at verizon.net
Wed Jun 8 17:28:34 PDT 2005

Just a note..
I went to that site you recommended....
and then surfed into the 'hotel' page....
I was surprised to see this in the heading

<copy>
Sleep : Hotels & Motels
Rates: $ = $70 or less . $$ = between $71 and $90 . $$$ = between $91 and $110 . $$$$ = $111 and up. Taxes additional. Room rates are based on double occupancy for the 2002 summer season and are subject to change.

So - I don't know if the prices have been changed since 2002 or not

*sheri*

Sheri Solomon in Kennewick